Not compatible with many tuned or euro software M3's. Please contact us before ordering, or select the P3 Analog gauge for boosted M3 applications.
P3 Multi-Gauge (*Diesel engines not supported)
- Plug and Play install - just plug into your obd2 port and install into dash!
- Reads and clears OBD2 Codes
- OBD2 Data for Coolant Temp, Intake Air Temp, Throttle Plate, Vehicle Speed, RPM, Shift-light, Battery voltage, 0-60 timer and more!
- Peak Recall on all functions
- Optional Auto-Dim or Manual Dimmer
- 2 x universal 0-5v linear analog inputs
- Includes digital display, custom OBD2 wire harness and control box.
Optional 80psi boost sensor
- Allows gauge to read boost directly from intake/charge pipe
- Plugs directly into the OBD2 harness (no wiring required)
- Can be added/removed from the gauge at any time
- Approximately 60" of 5/32" O.D. flexible plastic tubing
- 5/32" O.D. "T" fitting
- 3 sections of 5/32" I.D. vacuum hose
OEM vent option
- We install the display in an OEM vent for your vehicle to make your install even easier
P3 Gauges offer a Multifunction gauge that gives you the information you need while maintaining a clean, OEM look. Starting at a price competitive to single feature old-school needle gauges, they offer unmatched feature to price ratio.
All Multi-Gauges include an on-the-fly configuration menu for setting units (BAR/PSI, Farenheit/Celsius MPH/KPH), Shift light, analog boost sensor calibration and more. See www.p3gauges.com/install for more details.