P3 V3 Gauge Features
- Plug and Play Install - plugs directly into your OBD2 port (want to keep your OBD2 port open? hard-wire harness kit also available)
- OEM Integration - installs in your vent for a sleek install while retaining air flow
- Versatility - read boost from multiple OEM sensors through OBD2 port or using optional P3 analog boost sensor
- Code Reading/Clearing - read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) on the fly
P3 V3 Gauge Readouts (all readouts can be individually configured to read in either Imperial or Metric units)
- Boost (through OBD2 port using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Ethanol content (on FlexFuel tuned vehicles)
- Coolant temperature
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
OEM Chrome Trim Ring Option
- We install a trim ring on your vent so you don't have to transfer yours over.
- LC-2 Wideband o2 kit - allows you to read air/fuel ratio as an additional readout
- P3 Analog Boost sensor - plugs directly into gauge harness, no wiring required
- Boost tubing kit - Approx. 5' of 5/32" O.D. flexible plastic boost tubing with vacuum "T" and 3 sections of 5/32" I.D. vaccum hose. Includes 3 zip ties
- Trim Removal Kit - this tool kit will help you remove your vent and interior trim while minimizing the chance of scratching or damaging your trim
- OBD2 Splitter - attach multiple devices to your OBD2 port. *some devices will not function while another device is attached to the OBD2 port
You asked, we answered.
The P3 V3 Gauge adds even more user control to what the OBD2 Multi-Gauge already offered. Read DTCs on command, remove pids that you don't care to see, configure units settings of individual measurements, calibrate your vehicle speed, read AFR in Lambda.
There when you need it, hidden when you don't.
No more bulky pillar or column pods... No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens... While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 V3 packs a punch with it's bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Hot or Cold? No problem!
Even though the P3 V3 installs in your air vent, we keep in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge.
Electronics in a harsh climate? We've got that covered too.
We've torture-tested our gauges to the extreme. From frozen solid at -94 F to physically melting at hundreds of degrees, our gauges function far beyond the limits of the in-car environment.
Need more details?
Check out the V3 install page for configuration and installation info.
Still need help?
Click on the live chat to the right or give us a call! - (614) 317-3035.
You can buy with confidence with our 1 year warranty.
Beyond that, we also offer repair services that will get you taken care of in the most efficient way possible.
For warranty or repair questions email firstname.lastname@example.org